Monday, November 16, 2009

How To Earn Extra Money

Being a teacher, I've always needed to earn extra money, and I've probably tried just about everything imaginable. I've tried retail, selling on ebay, yard sales and flea markets. Just about everything I've tried has worked out to minimum wage or less.

Being about totally fed up, I've turned to the internet for a dose of extra money. Although I am a novice, thus far I have found it pays much better than the other part time jobs I've had. I have found sites that want freelance writers and the money works out to about $15. to $20. per hour. One of the best of these is Demand Studios. They have thousands of articles that you can choose from to write about, and the pay for each article ranges from $7.50 for a very short article to $20.00 for a longer and more detailed article. Even if you spend 75 minutes researching and writing a $20. article, you still make about $15. per hour- and you do it from the comfort of your home at your own pace. If you are interested, you can apply at www.demandstudios.com

Another way I'm earning money is doing data entry. I know you have seen many of these type work at home jobs that have been scams, but My Data Entry Team is one that is for real. Where others just sign you up and leave the how to up to you, this company gives youdozens of ways to make money and goes through the directions step by step. As a matter of fact, this is how I started this blog. For more information, go to https://paydotcom.com/r/10031/lrodcrutch/25923092/globalentry . You won't become an instant millionaire, but for a small fee that will keep working for you, it is worth it!

If I run into any other good ways to make money I'll let you know. In this economy, we need to stick together and do all we can for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment