Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bank War

You know, I really do not know what is happening to my credit accounts. You may be in the same boat I'm rowing. In the past week, I have had two separate banks cut my credit limits. The reason given is that I have too many accounts with high balances to credit limit ratios. Well of course I do, since every body has cut my credit limits down to a couple of hundred dollars above what I owe them.

This is what ticks me off- I have NEVER been late on a payment, and am not having any problem making my payments on time now- but suddenly I am a bad credit risk. These same banks who had to get bailout money by the billions from the government now decide I can't handle my finances!

There's an old saying- "The sun don't shine on the same dog everyday." In this case I hope its true, and one day I and everyone like me can get even. It would be a wonderful world not needing a bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment